The word is out and colors for Spring 2012 have been released!
“The spring 2012 color trend is influenced by ‘renewed energy, optimism and the promise of a brighter day’.”
Top row, left to right:
- Cabaret (an intense rose)
- Driftwood (a weathered blend of gray and beige)
- Bellflower (an ornamental purple)
- Cockatoo (a light hearted blue-green)
- Tangerine Tango (a juicy orange).
Bottom row, left to right:
- Margarita (a tangy yellow-green)
- Sweet Lilac (a gentle pink-lilac)
- Solar Power (a bold cheery yellow)
- Starfish (a warm-weather neutral)
- Sodalite Blue (a seaside classic blue).
Luckily for you, we’re here to help! The ever-changing pieces in the JMI inventory can cater to your every need, whether it’s updating your Spring wardrobe, or finding that “just right” look for an evening out. The two pieces below can work double duty for just that!
And don’t forget to enter for your chance to win a $50 gift certificate! Click here for more details on the giveaway.
*Spring 2012 source – Jewelry Business Blog
Tags: 14k gold, 14k gold rolled jewelers wire, argentium sterling silver, drusy, druzy, earrings, fashion, free jewelry, gifts, giveaway, gun metal, handcrafted jewelry, jasper, Just My Imagination, Know Your Stones, lapis, lapis lazuli, necklace, pendants, regency rose plume, sale, semi precious gemstone, silver, spring 2012, sterling silver, trends, turquoise, wire wrapped earrings, wire wrapped pendant